Wolves Summit is an international networking event for startups, investors, and executives. It focuses on innovations in technology and providing quality business connections. Attendees can join individual meetings and listen to experts on the main stage. 400 carefully selected startups will participate free of charge and meet their new investors, business partners and clients.
If you would like to find out more about our conference, please contact Mr Piotr Piasek, the co-founder of Wolves Summit, at: firstname.lastname@example.org, who will address all your further questions.
About Wolves Summit 09-11 April 2018:
• new additional day dedicated to Hardware and R&D at 9th of April
• innovative tech startups are participating for free (400 startups from around the world)
• a precise meeting scheduling system before the conference with client profiling (14303 1:1 meetings set up during previous conferences) – allows you to have quality conversations with people you choose
• participants’ profiles - corporations: board members, directors of IT, innovation, strategy, marketing sales, digital, analysis departments; small and medium enterprises, experienced startups and ones at an early stage of development, investment funds and private investors
• Networking Party, VIP party, and an evening networking event for investors only
• last edition in numbers: 3472 1:1 meetings, 1920 attendees, 370 startups, 217 investors, 400 executives, 61 countries
• they trusted us: TVN Ventures, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM, Salesforce, 3M, P&G, Raiffeisen, WP, Amazon, Allegro, Orlen, RWE, Poczta Polska, Orange, T-Mobile and more.